Markham Taekwondo Academy and Martial Arts is looking for Part time and Full Time Assistant Instructor. Responsibilities include teaching Taekwondo, assisting with the After School Program, and help in running Camps.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of Taekwondo Experience
- Previous Teaching Experience
- 2nd Dan Kukkiwon Black Belt holder
- Ability to communicate in English
- Positive Attitude
Distinguishing (criteria an asset):
- Provincial/National medalist
- N.C.C.P Trained or Certified
- Higher Dan an asset
- Certified Referee Provincial/National
Hours: up to 40 hours/week
If interested please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com, only qualified individuals will be contacted.
Edited by, Master John Huh